Friday, March 7, 2008

MY BIG FAT NEWS




Go-Go Girls of the Apocalypse has been selected as the next pick for Oprah's book club.
Kidding.

But if you followed the link provided in my last post, then you already know I'll be making my Marvel Comics debut in June with the PUNISHER MAX SPECIAL: "Little Black Book." I'm excited as hell, and working with Marvel editor Axel Alonso was simply aces. I'm hoping to do more comic book work in the future and am currently "in talks" to see what might be next.

So stay tuned, and we'll see what happens, folks.

6 comments:

Ray Banks said...

Holy shit, Dr G, that's some Big Fat News Of The Good Variety. Looking forward to it, and trying to swallow the six gallons of envy and bile that news has produced within me.

Victor Gischler said...

Thanks!

And I understand about the envy, Ray. Fed up with seeing that guy in Philadelphia have all that fun.

But go easy on the bile. Better pour some beer on that and get it under control.

VG

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

I just asked the guy at the comic shop in Bangor to save me a copy.

Anonymous said...

Very, Very Cool, Victor.
I'm a big comic-book fan myself.
Cheers,
Grant

Switch
Bantam Transworld UK
Coming: November 3, 2008

Anonymous said...

Congrats,

Ray beat me to the punch with that line about bile and envy. Will you get any of those cool death-dead shirts I see the kids wearing? Make them throw in a few of those to sweeten the deal.

Dana said...

Comics = cool.

Marvel = OMG!

THE PUNISHER?! = Angels are raining beer and processed meat products upon you.

Congrats--and have fun!
the also so-envious Dana