Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Writing Grill-a-thon

So ... the wife and boy are off to see grandma and grandpa, leaving me to catch up on a lot of writing here at Club Gischler. But that doesn't mean I can't also enjoy myself. Upon completion of this blog post, I will be again erecting the man pavilion outside by the grill. Yes, much scripting this weekend will take place grillside. I am back from purchasing a ginormous rack of ribs and a steak the size of a whale's ass. I am well-stocked with appropriate libations.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

Luck and on Vampire A Go-Go, loved it. I'm passing the word both on my blog and in person.

Victor Gischler said...

You the man, Randy! I always appreciate some good word-passing.

VG

Unknown said...

That sounds like a most excellent way to spend a weekend.

Also, best description of a size of meat ever.

Gerard Saylor said...

Does it count to mention the book on a blog no one ever reads?