Thursday, September 24, 2015

HELLBOUND: for those who like their horror splattery


In all the hoopla of my new novel Gestapo Mars being released the last couple of days, I sort of neglected to mention that my horror graphic novel HELLBOUND hit yesterday in a handsomely produced hardcover.

The fact that I thought it wasn't coming out until October maybe was maybe also part of the reason I neglected to mention it.

I say "my" graphic novel, but of course these things are always a team effort.  The story by Davide "Boosta" Dileo was brought to me by Diego Malara at Italian Job Studio. He thought I might be a good fit as writer for the story.  Artists Riccardo Burchielli and Francesco Marttina share art duties with Luca Saponti on colors.  The comic was originally published in Italian by Panini is 4 parts.  Now Dark Horse has collected the entire thing into a gorgeous hardcover.

This is tough, graphic, rated R horror.

You should always give your business to your local comic shop, but since this is the internet, we need links, right?  You can pick up a copy HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I was following Twitter today or I would have missed this.

Victor Gischler said...



I almost missed it myself!

Anonymous said...

Any chance you will continue Hellbound? It was an amazing story and the characters grew on me.