Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gischler teams with Dark Horse to make 2 "best of 2015" lists!


So, I generally don't hold my breath waiting to be included on "best of" lists each year.  I mean, I'm proud of my work, but there's a lot of competition out there, and ... well ... I just don't expect it.

But 2 of my books made it onto 2 different lists over at WickedHorror.com.  Angel & Faith made it onto Nat's best horror comics of 2015 list.   Check out the entire list HERE.  And Hellbound made it on Fox's best horror comics of 2015 list right HERE.

Thanks Nat and Fox!

Obviously I can't grab all the credit.  Incredible artists, colorists, letterers, editors, etc. went into making these comics awesome.

1 comment:

essay best said...

I congratulate you on the superb success of your comics and also the illustrators and graphic deisgners who put effort into creating characters. It's an awesome series!